I hope you are all enjoying the season. As we near the end of the regular season, just a few notes:
1. There are still some families that have not paid booster dues. Some of you have spoken with me about this, so no need to follow-up. Please make sure you pay your dues ASAP!
2. There are still outstanding player ads money due. Please contact me if you have not paid your player ads.
3. Senior night will be Tuesday, Feb. 11. Please come prepared to honor the 4 seniors prior to the varsity game. A brief reception will occur following the varsity game in the cafeteria. Everyone is welcome.
4. Soon, an email will be coming out about the AAU tournaments the boys host. It is expected each player work at least once during one of these weekends, and each player has at least 1 parent work as well. Details are coming.
5. Finally, as we near the end of the season, we really need 2 parents to step up to volunteer to fill the booster President and Vice President roles. The VP can work with Eung Lee to work on the AAU tournaments and learn the ropes. Please contact either Eung or I about this.