I hope this email finds you safe and healthy. I know you are likely receiving numerous emails daily about all the craziness in the world, but I wanted to update all of you on a few things.
1. Obviously, the banquet that was scheduled for this weekend will not occur. We are keeping the option open to reschedule, but that will be determined by world events.
2. Although the March AAU tournament did not occur, the June tournament is still on the schedule. Again, we will wait and see how things develop and how the school district decides to handle these events.
3. Booster Budget. Not having the Girls’ tournament in March diminished our booster budget. Please be assured there is enough in our budget to be comfortable for next year, even if the June tournament does not occur. There may need to be additional funding, like another Shoot A Thon, to help, but nothing too painful.
4. We would typically have an all parent meeting in May to discuss the June summer camp activities and elect officers. We will notify everyone once we have something on the schedule.
5. If you know any incoming Freshmen, please direct them to ask to become members of the website for updates on basketball issues. The website is: http://www.jeromebasketball.com/
Stay healthy and safe!