News and Announcements
Many of you may be aware, but I wanted to send this anyway. Nick Butler, older brother of Matt, is battling this nasty COVID-19 virus and currently needs help from the community. Nick has a pre-existing condition that makes him much less able to fight this off. Please spread the word throughout Dublin to help find a match for Nick. Also, please keep Matt, Paul and Kelly in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
I hope this email finds you safe and healthy. I know you are likely receiving numerous emails daily about all the craziness in the world, but I wanted to update all of you on a few things.
1. Obviously, the banquet that was scheduled for this weekend will not occur. We are keeping the option open to reschedule, but that will be determined by world events.
2. Although the March AAU tournament did not occur, the June tournament is still on the schedule. Again, we will wait and see how things develop and how the school district decides to handle these events.
3. Booster Budget. Not having the Girls’ tournament in March diminished our booster budget. Please be assured there is enough in our budget to be comfortable for next year, even if the June tournament does not occur. There may need to be additional funding, like another Shoot A Thon, to help, but nothing too painful.
4. We would typically have an all parent meeting in May to discuss the June summer camp activities and elect officers. We will notify everyone once we have something on the schedule.
5. If you know any incoming Freshmen, please direct them to ask to become members of the website for updates on basketball issues. The website is: http://www.jeromebasketball.com/
Stay healthy and safe!
This weekend’s AAU tournament has been canceled.
Please block your calendars for the evening of Sunday, April 5th, for the end of season banquet. Additional details will be sent out soon.
Eung Seok Lee
Fri, Feb 7, 1:09 PM (11 days ago)
to Jerome, firstname.lastname@example.org, BillFrancis914@gmail.com, Carlinj88@g-c.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dcarlin@g-c.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Hanneman@columbus.rr.com, Jhanneman@msn.com, me, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Karenadolph@columbus.rr.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Leslie, Loriyoga1@yahoo.com, Matt@stavroff.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mike, Mommymac6@gmail.com, Nungerott@gmail.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, RachGreg1995@gmail.com, Rghollern@aol.com, Stephanie, email@example.com, Teakja@columbus.rr.com, Tfrancis1234@gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dawn, Amy, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Richie
Here is the Signup Sheet for the GBA tournament we host in March (3/14-15). One player and at least one parent is expected to work at least one shift for this tournament. Parents will take tickets and monitor the gyms and players will run clocks. There will be another signup sheet posted later for the Boys tournament on June
Please let me know if you have any questions.