News and Announcements
The Celt’s first OHSAA tournament game takes place tomorrow @ 7:00 at Watkins Memorial High School. Players have been allocated FOUR TICKETS each so please plan to bring a full crew to support the boys.
Everyone should have received an email from Final Forms assigning a unique code to purchase the tickets. Ticket link to purchase tickets: https://www.ohsaa.org/tickets
- IMPORTANT* – Please purchase your tickets BEFORE 12 noon tomorrow. At this time the extra tickets will be released for purchase by the OHSAA. Right now the tickets are evenly split between Watkins and Jerome, the HOME team will be able to purchase our tickets if we do not use our allotment.
If you have family who have not been able to attend a game this year, there may be an opportunity to purchase additional tickets after 12:00pm tomorrow when the player ticket purchases close. Please have them ready to purchase additional tickets tomorrow at 12:01 pm.
Good Luck to the Celt’s for the final regular season games tonight!
The Celts have added additional games this weekend and will be hosting Eastmoor Academy on Saturday, February 13th at DJHS.
Game times are:
JV – 2:30 pm
Varsity – 4:00 pm
This year’s Seniors will be honored Friday as the Celts host the Olentangy Braves at home.
The on-court ceremony will take place immediately following the conclusion of the JV game.
Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions we will be unable to hold a post-game celebration in the commons area. Pictures and posters will be located at the entrance to the aux gym and then near the concessions during the varsity game so please take some time to honor the Seniors.
Congratulations Andrew and Austin and GO CELTS!
Below is the information for the games Tuesday night at Marysville. Note: the Freshman will be taking a bus to the game at 3:30pm.
All ticket sales will be digital pre-sale and online only through, HomeTown Ticketing. Student athletes are permitted 2 tickets for their parent/guardian(s). Tickets are available for purchase now and will be through the entirety of the event (for those allotted tickets only). Ticket code information for purchasing tickets online will be sent under a separate email.
Website Link: https://marysvillemonarchs.com/mevsd-ticket-box-office/
Additional Information for Team & Spectators
• Please arrive no earlier than 45 minutes prior to the start of the specific game being played – FR, JV, or V. Doors will not be open prior to that time!
• All visiting team members, coaches, and game personnel will enter through Alumni Hall – Entrance E (to the left of our high school main entrance). We have entrance doors designated on the left side (green arrow) and exit doors designated on the right (red arrow)
• Please note that we are clearing the gymnasium after each game: FR, JV, & VAR. We are asking that each team and parents leave after their designated level is complete.
• DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE FACILITY OR GYM EARLY. We will not admit the next group of spectators until we have cleared the gym and everyone has exited the facility from the prior game. We ask that if you arrive early that you remain in your vehicle until you see the prior group exit the facility.
Approximate Entrance Times:
JV: Approximately 5:50p
Varsity: Approximately 7:15p
*We will do our best to communicate any delays due to overtime games, a late arrival of an opponent, etc. on my twitter account, our athletics facebook page, and the athletic website.
All spectators will sit opposite the team benches. Home spectators will be on the left side of the bleachers across from the home team bench and visitor spectators will be on the right side across from the visiting team bench. No spectator seating will be provided behind the team benches. That area will be designated for team and game personnel only.
All spectators will enter the gym through the entrance to the right of the trophy cabinet and will sit across from their team bench in the sections labeled “visitor spectators”. Every other row will be closed off.
ALL spectators are expected to follow 6-ft social distancing guidelines and wear a mask at ALL times.
We will be live streaming all home events at no cost to spectators. The link for the stream is below to provide to your fans who cannot be in attendance.